In the moment of personal data transfer in accordance with terms of the Regulation on personal data processing, the user agrees to receive from the service provider information about:
- Finmap.Online service services;
- opportunities and ways to use the Finmap.Online service (text, photo- and / or video- instructions with links to Youtube or other platforms);
- updated list of services provided within the Finmap.Online service;
- special plans and bonuses;
- launch of new projects of the provider;
- invitations to participate in webinars, workshops, lectures, etc.
The list of information that the service provider may provide to the user is not exhaustive and is determined at the discretion of the provider.
The provider may provide information to the user in the following ways:
- by sending a letter to the user’s e-mail;
- by sending messages to the user’s phone number and through available messengers (Viber, Telegram, etc.);
- by making a phone call to the user’s phone number.
The user can refuse to receive information by sending a request to the e-mail address of the service provider or by clicking the unsubscribing button in an e-mail received from the provider.