Cash flow management
for modern businesses
and helps you make your business more profitable
Integration with Payoneer, Revolut, Stripe, PayPal, Wise and 2800+ other
Visual analytics, graphics and reports
Live customer care 24/7
First 14 days for free
Control all incomes.
Know all future payments and expenses in advance.
Avoid cash gaps.
Understand book balances at the end of a day.
Automatically track all transactions from 2800+ banks in incomes and expenses.
Easily analyze funds and profits through clear, concise, graphs.
Track expenses by categories, contractors and counterparties.
Collect all data and transactions on different projects.
It only takes one minute for you to add a company in Finmap.
The registration is short and simple:
- Enter your email (for data security, this must be an email address that you have access to)
- Enter a password (any, at your discretion)
- Add your phone number
That’s it. The account has been created😊
You do not have to fill out lengthy forms or provide official business data. Finmap doesn’t need this, which also helps us keep our users’ data secure and private.
Finmap is a tool for cash flow management, not accounting. It was created primarily for entrepreneurs, CEOs, and CFO’s.
Cash flow management VS Accounting: what is the difference
- The state determines accounting rules;
- For most people reading and analyzing accounting reports is complicated and requires special knowledge.
Cash flow management:
- Specifies data for each product, department, and business directions;
- Is mainly used for understanding what the company’s further actions should be.
Finmap will help you manage your business cash flow, receive and analyze essential information, and make informed management decisions. For example, with just a couple of clicks, you will have up-to-the-minute data on the financial situation of your business in the form of clear and convenient dashboards.
Now Finmap has 2800+ integrations with banks (including European banks) and services around the world.
Among them are integrations with Payoneer, PayPal, Wise, Revolut, Western Bid, and Hubstaff services.
We are constantly working on increasing the number of integrations for Finmap users. So if you did not find the bank or service you need, text us, and we will offer a solution.
In Finmap, you can manage cash flow for several companies simultaneously.
There are 2 options:
- You can run them as two separate projects within one common company. It will allow you to track the dynamics of their development with each other and check which project is more profitable.
To add a project, go to Settings in the top right corner in your account → then go to Projects → click «Add Project».
There is no extra charge for adding separate projects. Usually, this option is suitable for small businesses.
- If you have several medium-sized businesses with their own internal projects, it is better to create separate companies in Finmap.
To add a new Company, click «Settings» in the upper right corner → Select «All Companies» → add a new one.
Please note that each new account must be paid separately, according to the selected plan.
You can easily grant access to your employees/partners/investors. The cost of the service will not change. You can also choose:
- What data the user can add
- What they are allowed to view
- What data will be completely inaccessible, even for viewing
For example, it is possible for your employees to add transactions, but not see analytics and reports. You can also configure the service so that an employee can’t see the data added by their colleagues.
They already use Finmap
Finmap founders have combined their experience and expertise to develop a modern financial culture and help entrepreneurs develop their businesses in new ways.
Serial entrepreneur, speaker of Unit School of Business, LABA, Startup Ukraine
IT-entrepreneur, co-founder of BusinessLab and Pix.backpack
Co-founder of monobank, Smartass, Checkbox
Sign up now!
Get 14 days of Finmap for free, and make sure that it suits your business
Media about us
Managing your cash flow has never been easier.